OPEN CLINICAL STUDIES
If you would like to refer a patient to participate in one of our research studies, please review the inclusion/exclusion criteria below. Contact Munazza Malik (research coordinator) at 201-343-6676 for more information.
Our epileptologists and research team actively strive to find better ways of managing epilepsy and improving the lives of our patients. We are currently enrolling patients in several epilepsy treatment research projects conducted by our team of doctors, neuropsychologists, nurses and epilepsy advocates.
Our open clinical studies are listed below. Inclusion and exclusion criteria can be reviewed here.
To enroll a patient in one of our ongoing open clinical studies, please contact us at 201-343-6676 and ask for Munazza Malik (research coordinator).
• Enrolling Now:
1. A Multicenter, Randomized, double-blind, parallel group, placebo- controlled trial of two fixed doses of ZX008 (Fenfluramine hydrochloride) oral solution as an adjunctive therapy in children and young adults with Dravet Syndrome.
3. 1042-0900: A Multicenter, Open-Label Proof-of-Concept Trial of Ganaxolone in Children with PCDH19 Female Pediatric Epilepsy and Other Rare Genetic Epilepsies Followed by 52 Week Open-Label Extension
4. An Open-Label, Multicenter study with an Extension Phase to Evaluate the Safety , Tolerability, and Exposure-Efficacy Relationship of Perampanel Oral suspension when Administered as an Adjunctive Therapy in pediatric Subjects (Age 4 to less than 12years) with inadequately Controlled Partial-Onset Seizures or Primary generalized Tonic-Clonic seizures
5. A randomized, double-blind, placebo- controlled study to investigate the safety and efficacy of cannabidiol (GWP42003-P) in children and young adults with Dravet Syndrom.
6. An Evaluation of Epilepsy and Women's health issues