ENROLLING NOW - 6
6. “An Evaluation of Epilepsy and Women's health issues”
* Females post menarche ages 12 to 70 years
* Established epilepsy/PNES patients who presents to NEREG outpatient clinics
* Subject must be able and willing to complete the study documents or have a reliable caregiver/legal representative who is able to complete the documents for the subject.
* Non-epileptic events that are proven cardiac(i.e convulsive syncope) or endocrine (i.e. hypoglycemia) etiology, or related to other neurological disorders (i.e. migraine or non-epileptic myoclonus)